The Caprica

This build is for BnS #83 A Townie Home

FORUM ID: FidgetyAtom
ORIGIN ID: FidgetyAtom
LEVEL: Starting Out (I think, feel free to change that if you think it's proper)
LOT: The Caprica
LOT COST: §10,000
LOT NAME: Originally Oakenstead - 50x50 lot in Willow Creek. I renamed it to The Caprica
BUILD COST: §89,995
TOTAL COST: §99,995
ENTRY DETAILS: I chose the Caprica for her home. To be honest, after I built it, I looked and said this was way too big of a house for just one sim! I am entering it anyway, because I don't have time for another lol
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes!
CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: I have a few things in the kitchen from WondyMoon's collection: Here



Now to get a look at that house. I saw a couple people say not to get that first home layout, that it was too big for budget. I did though. The Caprica was my house choice! We'll look at the outside first;











Here's a birds eye view of the house layout.




Now we'll go tour the inside, starting off from front porch to foyer.






First small bathroom



Guest Bedroom




Extra bedroom - which Hope uses as her painting room, She's just started working on a Mural on the large wall.




The washroom, and water closet linking the two bedrooms mentioned above



Main Living area, including Den space, Dining space, and kitchen entry, all with Vaulted ceilings
There is a strip light in the built in hutch, but for some reason it wasn't turned on during pictures.






The Kitchen




Entry to the 2nd room which Hope made into a workroom, where she does any and all of her woodworking, there is also a garage entryway here.





Entry connecting the Office and Hope's bedroom.


Office




Hope's bedroom, a soothing place to relax and unwind. Great for a loner, a good distance from the rest of the house - where there could possibly be 'people'. Has a vaulted ceiling



  Hope's attached En Suite




Connected water closet
  

The walk in closet - or what I'd call the dressing room.




That concludes the tour of the home! I hope you liked it. I'm not a very good photographer, but I hope the pictures give this house the justice it deserves. It really is a beautiful (huge) home! I started off unsure of it, didn't like it much. Once I was finished though, I ended up liking it and may even play in it!

Thank you so much for viewing! Happy simming, and building.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonia's Palace

Victorian Digs

Fisher Mansion